RV Insurance Minimum Requirements in Montana
While your standard car insurance policy may extend to recreational vehicles, it is best to have RV insurance to help protect you from the specific risks you face with your recreational vehicle or travel trailer.
If you opt to purchase liability coverage for your motorcycle, you might want to take a look at the state's minimum requirements for private passenger vehicles as a guideline:
- $25,000 for bodily injury/death of 1 person in an accident
- $50,000 for bodily injury/death of 2 or more people in an accident
- $10,000 for property damage in an accident (OPTIONAL)
- Comprehensive – This coverage will help with costs if your RV is damaged due to most non-collision related incidents.
Examples of covered incidents include fire and theft.
- Collision – If your RV is damaged in a collision, this coverage will help with repairs or replacement of your RV.